Tuesday, March 2, 2010

that God-forsaken hippie music festival.

We're counting down the days.
Our hotel reservations are made and me and Sara are finally going after talking about it for literally years.
Is it bad that I am more excited about Coachella than my birthday and Christmas combined? I'm so excited to live for 3 straight days in a community of people that crave music as much as I do.
I was telling my parents about it and my Dad started talking about music festivals that he went to when he was my age. It made me feel bad to know that he had seen Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin, and the Beatles, Bob Dylan for goodness sake and I had never even known because I hadn't taken enough time to sit down and listen.
Genetics are a crazy thing, and it astonishes me how many characteristics and interests of his I have inherited.
But back to the important stuff:
Who else is going?!

One more thing.
You should follow my best friend's new blog!
Thisisaburglary.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! i have to keep restraining myself from starting to pack my bags. wearefinallygoing!!
    i cant even being to imagine the adventures we will experience in the holy land of indio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheeee!! i'm not going, but you'll have to take tons of pictures and display them here. HI SARA

    ps your dad is cool. obv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Youneedtogo!!!
    2. I will take lots of pictures. It would be a crime not to.

    p.s. thank you! I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Janet you should totally crash our hotel room!!! just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! oh my. i must say that crashing hotel rooms is a definite hobby of mine. i wish i didn't have to work on weekdays AND weekends! booo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blog name! i don't notice a thing lol not very observant.

    cute blog, i am a new follower : ) check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete