Monday, January 11, 2010

shows shows shows

I got to see Local Natives again with my best friend! We were front row center, literally giggling like children on Christmas day.



Stewart from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros was there and we got to meet him! He's such a gem.

Also, Atlas Sound at the Natural History Museum was such a therapeutic experience. My mind was blown, even though there was a drunk jerk being rude to Bradford. Tune-yards obviously was beautifully insane. The perfect combination. Matt from Local Natives was there and no one recognized him except us! We got to have a lovely conversation with him and he was genuinely appreciative of us for loving his music.
I never feel like I have enough time to listen to as much music as I want to. I wish time would just pause whenever I wanted so I could lay on the floor and just absorb it. But life is beautiful and I'm thankful.

1 comment: