Wednesday, July 22, 2009

what a rebel

I now understand why people drop out of college. It's not out of laziness. If I were to drop out of college, it would be because I CANNOT STAND the idea of being glued to a book and a computer in my own home for 4 hours at a time writing a 13 page paper when I could be doing something that is real and learning from it. Or being stuck in a classroom doing nothing but watching an unprepared teacher talk about things everyone already knows, when I could be out experiencing things for myself. I know that this line is so overused and tired, but now I understand why : I just want to travel. That is all I want. I just want to live in as many different places as possible, and meet as many people and experience as much as I can. Money sucks. Having to earn money, sucks. Does this make me less of an adult? Because the truth of the matter is that I hate responsibilities.

Someone hire me to be a merch girl in your tour. SOMEONE. I am begging you.

5 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY! i had a post just like this a few months ago. i feel the same way... we just need to start killing people. that'll solve things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exceptional idea. another option is to attend hogwarts in the fall. we would just need to figure out how to cover the cost of our wands

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i've got a wand already! ha ha, i bought it on whimsicalley.com. well, i gave you a blog award! go see my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh my band is going on tour very soon.....but the merch table is tough as shit! lol.

    ReplyDelete