Friday, March 13, 2009

the fabulous cinema.

After seeing the movie Taken, I am terrified to travel to any foreign country ever again.I think I'm terrified to travel down the street, actually. In fact, I might just stay at my house and view the world through my window. Yeah, that sounds good. It feels so good to be at home, with my moccasins on and a cup of tea. Is there any way I can get paid to sit here? Cause I think I want to stay here the rest of my life. Or at least until work tomorrow.
I love when people talk and ask questions in movie theaters, like the fellow who was behind me and my friends Anne and Allyson tonight. Let's say his name was Frank.

Frank (during the previews): "Is that a hamster? It's a f*cking hamster. hahahaha. how funny. It's a f*cking hamster? Do you see that? f*cking hamsters."

Frank (during the movie): "Is that the guy's daughter? Wait, who is she? Why is he putting her in the car? Wait. Where did she get that jacket?"

I don't know, maybe you would figure it out if you WATCHED THE MOVIE. Glory be.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA... oh thooooose people... LOVE 'EM.
    and yes, Taken took my security away ha ha. also, i've often fell in love with solitary moments where im sitting in my personal space with a cup of something delightful like darjeeling or earl grey and perhaps a small baked snack. when i get in those moments, the only way they can be ruined is if the tea runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyson drove me to my car and when I got out she said something and pointed. I thought she was pointing at an Albanian kidnapper standing behind me, so I screamed and jumped back in her car. She was just saying bye with a peace sign. FML.

    ReplyDelete